Frequently Asked Questions:
We have built a booking procedure that we found is both easy and intuitive to use. The procedure is as follows:
- Navigate to the booking form page and fill out the details of your trip.
- During the last step of the booking procedure, you will be asked to fill in your personal details so that we can contact you in case of an amendment being needed or during your trip, as needed.
- When you submit the form, your booking enters a “Pending” state, in which we take the necessary steps on our side to finalize your booking.
- During this stage, we might contact you in case we need to make an amendment to your booking. Take note that summer months in Santorini can be very busy, in which case, as noted before, you will be contacted.
- After we have confirmed your booking, you will receive an email confirmation. You are ready!
Phone & E-Mail Booking:
You can also book trips with us by giving us a call or sending us an email.
Trip date & time changes are accepted as long as we are notified more than 24 hours before the scheduled booking time. In case we are notified less than 24 hours before the scheduled time, you will be charged 10% of the journey price.
To arrange a change, please contact us.
As we are using a Flight Tracking application, we know beforehand that a flight will be delayed and we will come to pick you up during your new arrival time. Please make sure that you include the flight number in the booking form.
Of course! We can arrange an island tour, on demand. Just shoot us an email through our contact form or give us a call so we can discuss the specific requirements.
We accept both cash (in Euros), credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, MAESTRO) and bank deposits. Right now we don’t accept payment directly from our booking form, however, you will be able to pay using our POS terminal inside the VAN, before or after your trip.
In some cases (pre-arranged multi-leg trips), we might ask for an in-advanced payment.
If you pay in advance or make a deposit for your booking and then decide to cancel it, you can expect to receive a refund within 10 working days.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel your booking more than 48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the journey price.
If you don’t show up for your booking, you will also be charged a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the journey price.